Thursday 27 November 2008

The Thankful Game

It's thanksgiving in America today so I thought it would be cool to join in the fun of gratitude.  Here's a little list of the things I'm thankful for:
  • My spunk of a husband
  • My incredibly beautiful sisters
  • My amazing parents
  • My crazy and fun extended family
  • Seriously great friends
  • A warm bed in this chilly weather
  • A fridge of food to get through before we leave for Oz
  • Leaving for Oz
  • The promise of sunshine
  • Airplane food (strangely enticing)
  • Sinter Klaas chocolate letters
  • Banoffee pie made by number one on my list (he's hot AND he can cook)
  • Extra luggage allowance so we're hopefully not overweight to fly to Oz
  • Seeing friends and family after 20 months
  • That it snowed in Amsterdam so I get winter and summer in the same few days
  • The time and ability to create
  • And so, so, so many other things but I'm needing to be off doing stuff (and I'm also thankful for the ability to do stuff-any stuff)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice