Tuesday 18 November 2008

To Remember


This is so everyone remembers who to look for in 2 weeks.  I won't be wearing a yellow ribbon in my hair or carrying a red rose so this is so you all know who to look for.  Actually, it's less than 2 weeks now!  And this is also for my husband to remember who to come home for.  Me, me, me.  Check out the blueness of my eyes, I think it's because they know that soon they'll be seeing the blue, blue ocean again.
PS Watch out for another post soon, I'm going kringlooping (op shopping) with Rebecca this afternoon and I'm hoping to score big!  Although Kati and Rebecca vie for Op Shop Queen in my world so maybe I'll just glimmer a lovely shade of envy green at her purchases!

2 comments:

Linny said...

Oooh - you look older in this photo ferry! you are getting all grown up!! Maybe it's the long hair which I haven't seen you with for a while!! xo

Kt Mac said...

you also look stunning.. i have a suprise show you all on 17th dec!!!! No clues. Linny we will call you after arrival xxxxxxxxxx