Friday 28 November 2008

Last Minute

Here's a gork at a few last minute gifts that I've been working on for people in Amsterdam.  
These are a bunch of rocky road packs that I made with a lot of the wrong ingredients for our small group.  
A pimped bib and dummy strap for Nafta (the bone wasn't part of my original idea but the glue leaked through and marked the strap so I had to come up with something and Dad always says to make a feature of any mistakes!).  
And lastly, a chocolate cobbler pack as part of Ben and Rebecca's present.  I'm not sure I want to give this one away though, it sounds so gooily delicious.  I made my own packaging and changed the recipe a little from Lollychops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a clever cookie.
You may need to help me with a few of my Christmas pressies because you are so organised!
I love the chocolate cobbler pack and the bone feature is spectacular.
Like I said...clever cookie.
Love Trin

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I love being able to make stuff for people, I think they're the best kind of gifts.

Would be totally cool to help you with your gifts, I'm so dying to be home!

Cxx