Tuesday 4 November 2008

Olie-olie-olie!

After three days of hunting we were finally able to get our mouths around some oliebollen.
  Mmmm.  
I'm happy to leave Amsterdam now.  I would have missed the deep-fried treats that hit the spot on chilly evenings.  
But now I've had one, and there's the possibility of a few more over the next few weeks before I leave for Oz.  
Life is good.  Especially because I live in a country that has an early Christmas celebration (Sinterklaas on the 5th December) and then I get Christmas in Australia, yipeeeeeeeeee!
PS Oliebollen translates into oil balls.  Mmm, tasty!

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

hMMM OIL BALLS! WITH CREAM! HOW ARE YOU TWO SO SKINNY?
LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF UN.
hOW YOU STUDYING?

Triniti the Luddite said...

This should say looks like lots of fun! But it looks like un to, that's what you have when you don't want to use the F word...fun I mean!