Thursday 20 November 2008

Sneak Peak

These are a few of the things I'm using today.  Bits and pieces that will end up in Christmas presents.  It's just a taster, I don't want to spoil Christmas morning!  

I'm having so much fun though.  My mess is spread from one side of the dining room to the other side of the lounge room, it helps having an absentee husband.  I have to clean it by tomorrow though, I'm doing a house and kid swap with some friends.  They're having a romantic night away (in our house) while I look after their kid at their home.  Romance done on the cheap, that's still romantic right?!

At the moment I'm sewing, beading, up-cycling, gluing, designing, searching and stealing.  Every crafty girl should have a 3 month holiday every now and then.

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Wow. I can't wait to see all you create.
Have a great day.