Wednesday 19 November 2008

Spani is moving in...

I am here to take over the blog for a little bit to show you all the F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. time I had on Saturday night. Even if I was wearing a dress...The Hair...The back of the wondrful dress Mummy spent ages making. It's a grand thing to have a Mum that can sew. (It also saved a lot of money!) She literally sewed the dress onto me before walking out the door. You gotta love last minute touch ups.The parentals who put up with me when I was in 'study mode' aka messy and cranky and unwilling to do anything that didn't invole esterfication of chemicals or the concepts of music.These four lovely ladies have been with me for my whole schooling life. We started kindergaten together and have made it through 13 years of schooling together. Year 2 being our best year of couse thanks to a wonderful teacher.The Shoes...We all headed to Pris's house for some nibblies and drink before the man came in his long white limo to take us to the formal. Inside the limo...

The other side of the limo...(yeah we got to go backwards! WOO!)


This is my SLR buddy. Her and I were the only girls in a class of 20 so naturally we became wonderful friends bagging out the boys or standing up for the girls! (Trin did a fantastic job of my make up...so happy with it...so thanks.)


After all the dancing in highheels we were all a little drained. But it was a great night even if we did all crash as soon as we got home.


Well thats it from me. Thank you for letting me hijack the blog for a little bit. Hope you enjoyed the photos.

4 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Spani, you looked BEAUTIFUL. I love that you took over the blog, so totally cool to wake up to this! Your dress is fab, so totally you. It looked fun, fun, fun and I think you may just have been the belle of the ball!
Cxx

Linny said...

Very cool Dani! You look all grown up and not bad in a dress!!! You should wear them more often - I would if I had legs like yours! Unfortunately my legs still look like two beer kegs so hence they are mostly hidden under long pants! Nice to see you on the blog - gorgeous photos and great to see what is going on in the land of dani!!

Kt Mac said...

you rock even as a not so hard girlie girl!! You looked totally amazing, all of it hair, dress, legs, face, shoes... wow looks like a dream night and one that will always be remembered. Blog anytime your really a mac girl at heart anyway!!! xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

This made me cry just a little. Look at you and the girls. I hate change. I hate growing up. Never land Here I come.
You look awesome.