Thursday 13 November 2008

Caution: Weird Science Experiments

Sometimes I feel like I am living in a laboratory. Daily I must examine bugs and dirt and leaves and lizards. And lately these have been living and expanding on my kitchen bench.

Miss Strawberry and Linny sent these over for Connor for his birthday. They in fact reminded me of a time when I was given such a present - except mine was an expanding man (ie you put him in water and he got taller. Not a real man who I feed up and he expanded!) We did have some jolly times over me and my men - or lack of men! I think everybody thought I would be left on the shelf, because I got to 25 and wasn't married and one of my little sisters was married before me! How shocking! Turns out that I didn't need my add water man and there is a time and a plan that is far bigger and brighter than our little human brains can comprehend...any way enough of that! (Wink wink nudge nidge to the sister that I am talking to - you know who you are!)
Adding water expanding things are the coolest!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I remember that man thing, Expandable Date! Isn't it funny the worries that we had over your un-marriedness, so ridiculous when we look back at it now. So, no worries over Kt Mac then!
Cxx

Kt Mac said...

Ha ha ha. No worries for you guys but 1/2 of Africa is worried and trying to 'date me happy'!!!