Wednesday 5 November 2008

The Current Sadness of My Life

This is all that my life exists of at the moment.  Hot water bottle, textbook, food (and it's not even chocolate).  I haven't had any face-to-face contact with a human for the last 48 hours.  I've exiled myself from the world of fresh air, human voices and the big not-so-blue sky until I've got my notes done.  Ugh.  Although I do have some excitement in my life, my cereal is going 'snap, crackle, pop'.  Hurrah for me.
PS It's not all bad, I'm giving myself the treat of going to a chocolate making workshop with some friends on Friday.  I'm hoping to remember how to hold a conversation.

3 comments:

Linny said...

Poor sad Ferry! You could fly over here for a few days R&R...or a bit of babysitting would be even better!!!

Linny said...

Poor sad Ferry! You could fly over here for a few days R&R...or a bit of babysitting would be even better!!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

Aunty ...do you know I cannot think of the name I call my period and I was just cursing her the other day!
Hope you are feeling better and make sure you are eating more bread than chocolate and more vegies than cereal.