Monday 7 April 2008

And she's back from outer space.....

Why oh why is the whole computer, internet, sites, blogging EVERYTHING so darn hard??! The luddite (what is that?!) can do it but the world hopping explore-at can't... Logic?? Well I'm back not fro outer space but Peru- land of stark contrasts easy smilies and beautiful diference.

I have photos.... Maybe I will spend my entire day tomorrow trying to share them with you my wonderful sisters (2 or has Lin grace us yet??!!).

Peru taught me 3 good lessons:

1) Traveling is NOT overrated and I need to do it again- and SOON.
2) There is never not enough space in a bag for a pair of thongs (flip-flops people!)
3) With little or nothing life can be so much more freeing, precious, shared and beautiful...

As great little Cal suggests - lets learn to starve the big flashing yellow arrow.

(even though I don't contribute I do read my darlings!) Until the photo day of tomorrow... Dueno dulce...

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Kati Mac, can't wait to hear ALL about it. Sounds amazing and inspiring. Love oodles. C xx