Sunday 13 April 2008

Peru's parts!!!

This was my hotel for 2 nights in Cusco it was on the cutest street that just represented Cusco so well... Tiny, steep, stepped, stone and random houses mished together houses... Precious and darling! Menson Montjoy (but don't stay there they stole my phone!
The 'plaza de armas' main square in Cusco by day but better by night... Romantically cosy!














This old lady is a typical local. She found
it very funny I wanted to take a picture
when I showed her she was delighted.

She had a bag full of green sprouts
ready to make a salad to go with her
guineapig (a delicacy there!).











I LOVE food markets!!! These just make me want to wander
wide eyed around all day long oh-ing and augh-ing and touch
+ tasting everything!!








Raw chicken any body... with very large feet!!!!

I love South America!!!

I love Peru!!!!




3 comments:

Kt Mac said...

sorry bout the funny spacing not sure what happened??!!! miss you guys xxx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I like the spacing, it's randomly you!

Love seeing pics of Peru, makes it so much better to go with the stories. And my fave is the little old lady.

Love you.
Cxx

Triniti the Luddite said...

love the lady - she's darling!
Great to see your pics.
How did all your cooking go?
Ishes
Trin