Tuesday 15 April 2008

Super Heroes and Chests

Today we became Super Heroes - we had to battle cold, rain and inside play.....so may I present to you......
Butterfly Girl

and Eagle Boy


We also painted and decorated our new/old dress up chest.
Before after the kids painted the white on

After I attacked it with killer pink paint. How cute will this be in Kenzi' room - especially after I paint stripes on the wall and finish her bags (Photo's to follow). Stripes are haphazard - once again I was soooo eager to see the finished product I freehanded! All adds to the imagination!

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Hey, check out this little girl's stripey bedroom, it's pretty groovy.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=239791.0

The trunk looks great, and the super heroes are simply super!

C xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

It is awesome isn't it. I can't wait to see how they do the boys!
You should be writing assignments!
Love Trin

Kt Mac said...

calli should be assigning and trin should be in bed!!! Love you both- at a glance thought the trunk was a cake!!!!!!!!!!!!! sUPER heros rock!! xxx