Friday 11 April 2008

Peroooooooooooooooooooooo (Patre Una)

Intestines- Lima )hole- and beautiful beautiful Cusco...

Let us first start with stuffed spicy pigs intestines.... Mmmm (and I wonder why I got the skitters!!??) A delicacy and I like to be like the locals.... I never had a second helping!

I love the perspective on this pict- warped like me!
This was dirty and ugly and smelly Lima... Don't go to Liam HOLE!!! So lets move right along to the 20hr bus ride from Lima to Cusco.....







Mmmmm this is getting
more like it. Mist wrapped mountains and rushing wild rivers- I will always be a country girl at heart. The 20hr bus trip was a killer to be done once and once only I had a rather intimate relationship with the toilet for the last stench woops the last stretch!!
I was sooo glad to reach Cusco.
And just look at it....





to be continued.....

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Wow, I'm mega impressed that you ate THAT.
Cxx

Triniti the Luddite said...

Pigs intestines!!!!
I can't even look!