Sunday 20 April 2008

Brrrrrrr, it's cold

Just a short tribute to Linny Mac because it's way cool that we are now actually the 4 sisters blog.

Will write a big blog later today because Connor and Kenzi are going for a sleepover with Mumma and Grandpa. I can only give them up for 1 night - although Kenzi has decided she wants to stay forever! I think it is all the lollies and icecream that she gets, along with all the love!
Brenton and I will be nanna napping and just generally hanging out. It's a great opportunity to hang out with my amazing husband.
A cool shadow picture down at our crab spot.
See You Then! (This is a face paint that Kenzi did for me)

3 comments:

Kt Mac said...

enjoy your husband!!!! And that girl is going to be an artist!!! I love the crab shadow and face paint truly is wow!! xxx

Linny said...

Hey! Are you thieving all our cool sister pics from when we were young?!? I will be keeping an eye on you!

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Bet Trin's got the wedgewood candlestick holders as well, hehehehe!

I love seeing the pics, there's so many that I don't remember having seen before.

And I'm totally impressed with Kenzi's facepainting, it's really artistic!

Cxx