Saturday 12 April 2008

More of Peru.... Part 2...

Mmmmm fresh fruit and plenty of melting chocolate and really strong fizzy pop!!


This is what I love about 'developing' countries!! Bring on the road side food stalls! They rock!! Even if they give you deli-belly!!!!!!

This was my posh hotel (notice Trinny not hoStel a hotel) It was sooo cute and quirky and the big white fire and roof/tiles inside the house!!!!! This place had little rooms in all the nooks and crannies and was so higgultipiggulty...


Superb.....

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

That hotel looks very cool. Thanks for calling yesterday. And I'm STOKED that you're coming over TWICE for 2 very cool events.
Cxx

Triniti the Luddite said...

I Love the Hotel, but am surprised that you stayed in it. Your standards are improving - although I still get lots of mileage out of your staying under a tree on a beach somewhere because you wanted to save money!