Saturday 12 April 2008

Because I'm not sure how much I will post in Hols

And I'm awake.......
And because this is the 4 sisters Blog.
4 places I'd rather be - easily Amsterdam, Dublin, Dunedin and Tuscany in random order!
4 things I love to eat - salad, salmon risotto, lemon curd tart and watermelon
4 places I have been - The base of Cradle Mountain in Tasmania, Duneedoo (no toilets in the main street, A random Bed and breakfast in England somewhere that had fabric covered light switches, A delivery room in a Sydney hospital holding my baby boy.
4 movies I have watched over and over - Music and Lyrics, Mr Magoriums Emporium, You've got mail, Ever After
4 groups of people I love dearly - My Children, My husband, My sisters, My Mum and Dad
4 things I look forward to this year - being older and wiser, sewing more, being around for my family more, discovering places, people and things that will inspire me!

So a four things list. Join in and see what else we can add and remember and prompt memories for.


3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

We've just stopped laughing because we spotted Linli being a bit frontally cheeky in this photo! This is not that kind of blog Trin! (andrew)

Kt Mac said...

ha ha ha ha I didn;t even notice till I read the comment you dirty perv andrew!!!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

Totally didn't notice. Oh no! I will be shot if she reads this!
Do you think others will see it!!