Thursday 24 April 2008

Bikes and Birthdays

Visitors, babysitting and essays don't make for the bloggiest life.  I've been checking here to see what's been going on in the life of my sister's but it looks like we're all off living.  I like that.
I found a blog image as I was out walking this morning.  Unfortunately I didn't have the camera with me so I just had to remember it.  It was an old bike that had been pulled out of the canal.  It was rusty and dirty and broken, but there was such an intrinsic beauty and magnetism about it.  Maybe it's a good thing I didn't have the camera, generally I struggle to capture those things in hardcopy.
Two sleeps until my birthday, YAAAAAY!  I love birthdays.  Even if it means getting older.  The number scares me, but I can't think of a year that I'd be without to make it smaller.  So, here's to 26!

2 comments:

Kt Mac said...

Wow wee little Calli Strawberry Mac is turning a new year older and exciting things are ahead!!! 26years of wonder- The calli wonder years!

Triniti the Luddite said...

I am going to write down 34 things to do before I turn 35 next year. You should write down 26 things to do before you turn 27 next year.
You have had an amazing life and I love being a part of it.
Love Trin