Sunday 13 April 2008

Saturday Morning Fever

Ooh, four somethings.  I'll get to that another time.  Cause now, I have a creation.  Behold, the light box!
I followed Strobist's tutorial on how to do it and this is the result.
It's maybe a little too little, but it'll be fun for small things.  The only problem is that I have to take everything off the bed so I can put it near the lamp at the head of our bed to get any decent light!
And this is how we spent our Saturday morning.  A pile of Dutch home magazines (to look at the pictures), a sketch book, a camera and a hot chocolate made from real chocolate.  I love our library.

2 comments:

Kt Mac said...

ha ha ha it made no sense till I read the tut! Cool idea think I'll do all your and Trins ideas once I get a place of my own (or the parents!) as I have no time or room here! Go Andy a present today from charity shop- had to flash my boobies to get it so I hope he appreciates my dedication!! XX

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Room is the problem here as well, I think Andrew's tolerance for clutter is being well tested.

And I'm sure A will appreciate your efforts to get him a present, you go girl!