Monday 14 April 2008

Bits and Bobs

Home grown band in the lounge room. They were pumping out 'Let me Entertain you' and dowadiddididumdidido!
Dress up chaos! Little Princess Pobjie
And Luke Skywalker!!!!!!!
Beanie weather today - even when we were inside!
Connor Bonnor not feeling well.
An outfit I made out of some op shop fabric and an old top.
Bike ride on Sunday afternoon. Kenzi crashed at every corner and Connor ran into fences!
After crashes so much she wanted to fly!
Playdough creations on rainy days!
Playdough fun!
And last Mexican night which Mum and Dad crashed on their way back from the Blue Mountains. I love people just dropping in. The kids love it too. We didn't get to read the book, but it looks very cool and we had fun searching for it at the Library today.
Sweet Dreams my beautiful sisters.
Oh and because I turned this blog into that type of blog I thought I would continue in the same vain!!!!! Just edit if need be!!!!!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

AAAAAH! I've never seen that photo before, it's AWESOME!! Love seeing the pics of your weekend, you guys fit in so much.
Cxx

Kt Mac said...

Macks clothes are amazing the band pict of her is sooo me!!!! I LOVE Connor in costume it is beyond funny class and the pict of you mnude on a bike is the cream of the crop... Ha ha ha. (It totally rocks as a pict too!)