Sunday 27 April 2008

Sleepy Musings

A wise and very knowing person once said, "Sleeping is no mean art; for its sake one has to stay awake all day!" I loved this quote when I read it and it so applies to me today. It was a glorious blue sky and sunshiny kind of day. The kind of day that is made for building cubby houses,
pulling funny faces
and gardening.
But it would have been heavenly to lie stretched out on a hammock in the shade of a big tree and dream away the hours!
Instead here I am tired at 8'o'clock and heading to bed. Once again the pull of the pillow wins over all else. No major blogging from this little bunny tonight. We will see about tomorrow. If not there is always three years from now!


2 comments:

Kt Mac said...

Just dreamy- so glad you have remembered your password and so glad to see and hear all your beautifulness.

Though I am sad-ened that you don't want naked birthday greetings!!! We will see......

All my love xxx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Yay, The Luddite is back!

Love the post, and the bedhead in the garden is fantastic. I love stuff like that.

Hope you're still curled up in bed dreaming of your birthday! We'll try to Skype you at some stage, what time is best? Kati should be here late morning our time.

Love you oodles.
Cxx