Tuesday 15 April 2008

Today

This will be my view for the rest of the day.  I'm assignmenting once again - one down and a whole lot more to go.  I sent one in yesterday and then spent the rest of the day tidying.  I now have a beautifully clean and organised craft corner and a rediscovered vintage tablecloth!  The tablecloth was bought in Gothenburg when we were there last summer.  There was a charity/op shop near the friend's house where we were staying but it was only open on Saturdays.  We went on Saturday morning and it was HEAVING.  And I scored this little beauty.  Plus a few other bits and bops.  I wish we lived closer.

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

I hope your assignmenting goes really well.
I LOVE the table cloth. Op shops are the best!
I have to stay away from our at the moment because I have got more things to sew than I have time.
Love Trin

Kt Mac said...

op shops do rule but I don't know wether I like my sisters becoming good at op shopping I may have competition if we hit them together!!! Bon Chance con su examenes Calli mac!!!