Sunday 6 April 2008

To Dream the Impossible Dream

Actually my post has nothing to do with dreaming - in fact we have been so busy doing that no dreaming has taken place! I just love that song and we listened to it on our mystery car trip that Brenton took us on on Saturday. Yep we all piled into the car and headed out into the nig wide world with BP as our tour guide.....and we ended up here.
This is our very own Newcastle wind turbine that gives us power. We learnt how it worked and then we climbed all over it! It was fun and different and dreamy - look up above there's nothing but blue skies baby!
Thursday night I catered for a function at School. It was only a small function, but a function all the same. The Menu was thai style noodles for main and sticky date pudding for dessert......but I decorated.....

We had a picnic at the park for lunch on Saturday and visited our mud crabs. We saw these armor clad crabs scuttling for cover when a butterfly flew over them! It was crazy and surprising that this beautiful delicate butterfly could scare all these crabs - the element of surprise is......well......surprising!
We all can heave a big sigh of relief also, because Connor's school project is finished. it only took 2 weekends and lots of blood, sweat and tears for Connor, Brenton and me! So, let me present the amazing, the wonderful, the magnificent "Cricket Player Moving Car" made with a gigantic rat trap!
Now I must go and ..........'fight the unbeatable foe........dream the impossible dream........and all that Jazz."

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Trinny I love this post! I love that we all make the most of where we are and we totally have 'life to the full'. Awesome dinner decorations, and Brenton's mystery trip is such a great idea - I especially love the pic of the wind turbine. C xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

Yes Mundane to magnificent is our motto - especially when we see and hear all about our sisters interesting and spectacular lives!