Saturday 26 April 2008

Sisters Birthdays


I have so much to write about but I need time to write it properly so I just wanted to do a little tribute to our baby sister who turns 26 today!
C - Calli is creative and clever, crazy and creamy!
A - Calli is awesome and amazing, in Amsterdam and has an aura
L - Calli is likeable, lovely, little and lickable
L - Calli is like a lioness, lamb and a sweet lemon tart
I - Calli is incredible, indispensable and instantaneous

Not the best tribute to an incrediable sister, but one all the same and in my sleep deprived mind all I could come up with.
So Happy Birthday to you Miss Calico MacWorthing. I hope your day is a special one, filled with magic moments and life giving memories.

1 comment:

Kt Mac said...

i LIKE IT TRINNY ALTHOUGH I DO THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT NAKED!!!!